My Shopping List
Share this Recipe
Rate this Recipe
Serves Yields 1 Dozen Muffins |
|2 cups all-purpose flour |
|1 cup sugar |
|3 tsp. baking powder |
|1/2 tsp. salt |
|2 eggs |
|1/4 cup milk |
|1/3 cup vegetable oil |
|3 Tbsp. lime juice |
|2 tsp. lime zest |
- Combine the first four ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, milk, oil, lime juice and zest; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring from pan to a wire rack.