My Shopping List
Share this Recipe
Rate this Recipe
Easy Steak Fajitas
Serves 4 |
The easiest way to enjoy steak fajitas.
|1 lb skirt steak |
|1 onion, sliced thin |
|1 green pepper, cut into strips |
|1 tablespoon butter |
|1/2 cup steak sauce, your preference |
|1/2 cup picante sauce, your preference |
|8 flour tortillas, warmed |
- Combine steak sauce and picante sauce. In non-metal dish, pour over steak.
- Cover steak and chill at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- In large skillet, over medium high heat, cook onion and pepper in butter for 3 minutes or until tender. Remove onions and peppers from skillet.
- Add steak with marinade to same skillet; cook and stir for about 8 minutes. Add onion and pepper, cook until heated through.
- Slice steak into strips and serve with onions and peppers in warmed tortillas.