My Shopping List
Share this Recipe
Rate this Recipe
Easy Caribbean Chicken Salad
Serves 6 |
Sweet and savory come together in one amazing salad.
|1/4 cup lime juice |
|2 tablespoons honey |
|1 tablespoon red wine vinegar |
|1 clove garlic, minced |
| Salt, to taste |
| Ground black pepper, to taste |
|3 tablespoons olive oil |
|1 lb boneless chicken breast |
|1 mango, peeled and cubed |
|1/2 pineapple, finely chopped |
|1 can black beans, drained |
|1/2 head lettuce, sliced |
- Whisk the lime juice, honey, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper. Drizzle in olive oil, whisking until thickened. Pour half the dressing in a baking dish. Set other half of dressing aside.
- Add the chicken to baking dish. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Bring a skillet to medium heat, cook chicken for 4-6 minutes per side.
- Allow chicken to cool then cut into thin slices.
- Place mango, pineapple, black beans and lettuce in a large bowl, add chicken to bowl. Drizzle the remaining dressing into the bowl and toss together.