My Shopping List
Share this Recipe
Rate this Recipe
Easy Chop Dinner
Serves 4 |
A scrumptious main dish the whole family will love.
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil |
|2 cloves garlic, minced |
|1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger |
|4 boneless pork chops, trimmed |
|1/3 cup chicken broth, divided |
|2 cups broccoli flowerets |
|1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard |
|1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar |
|2 teaspoon honey |
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper |
|1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted |
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and ginger; cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add pork chops; cook, turning once until browned on both sides, about 4 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup of broth and cover. Reduce heat to low; cook until pork chops are cooked through and are no longer pink, about 20 minutes. Transfer pork to serving plates; cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring 2 inches of water to boil over high heat. Place broccoli in steamer basket in pan. Cover and steam until broccoli is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Combine remaining broth, mustard, vinegar, honey, and pepper. Mix well.
- Add broth mixture to skillet. Increase heat to high. Cook until thickened, about 5 minutes. Arrange broccoli on plates with pork chops. Spoon sauce over chops. Sprinkle broccoli with sesame seeds. Serve immediately.