My Shopping List
Share this Recipe
Rate this Recipe
Honey-Glazed Bone-in Pork Chops
Serves 4 |
Simple yet oh so delicious!
|4 bone-in pork chops |
| Salt, to taste |
| Ground black pepper, to taste |
|2 tablespoons brown sugar |
|2 tablespoons honey |
- Heat oven to 350° F. Grease a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Lightly season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat skillet to medium. Once hot, place pork chops in skillet. Cook until both sides are evenly browned. Transfer pork chops to a medium baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar and honey in small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 20 seconds and stir. Spoon half of the honey mixture over tops of each pork chop.
- Place pork chops in baking dish and bake uncovered, for 15 minutes. Remove baking dish from oven, flip pork chops and spoon remaining honey mixture over tops. Return to oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Transfer pork chops to serving plates. Pour pan drippings over pork chops and enjoy.