My Shopping List
Share this Recipe
Rate this Recipe
Skillet Seared T-bone Steaks
Serves 2 |
A quick and easy indoor T-bone steak recipe.
|1 tablespoon canola oil |
| Ground black pepper, (to taste) |
|1 1/2 lbs T-bone steak |
| Kosher salt, (to taste) |
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Use paper towels to pat dry steak. Season with salt and pepper. Coat evenly.
- Heat skillet to high heat. Add oil to skillet, when skillet begins to sizzle, add steak.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and cook 4 minutes per side. The steak should be browned.
- Place skillet sideways into the oven, roast 6-8 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.