My Shopping List
Share this Recipe
Rate this Recipe
Graham Cracker, Pretzel and Oreo Bark
Serves 16 |
A festive Halloween treat, all the best sweets in one single bar.
|1 cup mini chocolate chips |
|8 pretzel sticks, (broken in half) |
|16 graham crackers |
|1 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces |
|24 oz white almond bark, (white chocolate with almonds) |
|12 Oreo cookies, (chopped) |
|1/4 cup pistachios, (chopped) |
| Optional ingredients: mini marshmallows, candy corns, M & M's, colored sprinkled |
- Melt white almond bark in double boiler. Let cool for 3 minutes.
- Place graham crackers in a rimmed baking sheet, cover entire surface. Pour the almond bark on top of the crackers.
- Sprinkle pretzels, pistachios, Reeses pieces and chocolate chips. Sprinkle on additional ingredients if needed.
- Lightly press down the mixture into the pan.
- Put in the refrigerator and let chill until hardened. 2 hours at least.
- Remove from the refrigerator and break into small pieces.