Every piece is simply scrumptious.
Serves 60 |
|6 oz white chocolate chips |
|6 oz white bark, broken into small pieces |
|1 pint marshmallow cream |
|2 1/4 cups sugar |
|2 1/2 oz evaporated milk |
|2 tablespoons unsalted butter |
|1 tablespoons caramel extract |
- Grease a medium baking dish with butter. Set aside.
- Pour white chocolate chips, white bark and marshmallow cream into mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, caramelize the sugar, should be like melted brown syrup. Remove from heat and slowly whisk in evaporated milk and butter. Return to heat and bring to a full boil and cook for 3 minutes. Stir constantly.
- Pour boiling syrup carefully over the chocolate-marshmallow mixture in the mixing bowl. Add caramel extract and stir until well blended.
- Pour mixture into buttered baking dish. Smooth top over with a spatula. Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours to cool.
- Cut into small cubes and enjoy!