Honey and Citrus Glazed Pork Tenderloin
A few simple ingredients, one delicious entree.
Serves 6 |
|2 1/2 lb pork tenderloin |
|3 cloves garlic, diced |
|2 tablespoons fresh lemon |
|1/2 cup orange juice |
|1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil |
|1/2 cup honey |
- Combine garlic, lemon juice and olive oil in a zippered plastic bag. Add tenderloin and seal shut. Marinate one hour in refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Remove pork from bag and place in a casserole dish. Discard marinade.
- Stir together honey and orange juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Roast pork 45-60 minutes, until top is browned. Halfway through cooking time, baste meat with the honey and orange juice. Baste again when pork is done. Slice to serve.