Apple Chunks and Pumpkin Spiced Muffins
A little sweetness and distinct flavor in every bite!
Serves 24 |
|1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and chopped |
|1 cup pumpkin puree |
|1/2 cup butter, melted |
|3 tablespoons sugar |
|2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice |
|1 2/3 cups flour |
|1/4 teaspoon salt |
|1/4 teaspoon baking powder |
|1 1/4 cups sugar |
|2 eggs, lightly beaten |
|1 teaspoon baking soda |
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Pour salt, sugar, flour, baking powder, 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice and baking soda into a large mixing bowl. Stir until evenly combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine butter, eggs and pumpkin. Stir together then add to other bowl. Stir all ingredients together until moist.
- Add apples to batter, fold in evenly. Spoon batter into muffin pan.
- Mix together remaining pumpkin pie spice and sugar. Sprinkle mixture over muffin tops.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.